Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break Day 1

Spring Break has been great so far. Rylee and I worked on making Ryan a box for all of his change that he saves. We painted it blue, glued a football on it and wrote "Happy Birthday Daddy" on it. It really looks cute.

Rylee is working hard to learn how to potty. She is doing well. I'm very excited. It has taken a long time to even get her to sit on the potty so we are making a lot of progress. Rylee loves to paint and play with her animals, we do this all the time.
Caleb is just sticking to his schedule beautifully. I think that my anal retentiveness rubs off on my children. Oh well...

Tomorrow is Ryan's birthday. Rylee and I are getting up early to make his favorite cookies. Sugar cookies with cream cheese icing. YUM! Then we are going to get ready and go and pick him up for lunch. Tomorrow night, I am making his favorite dinner. Rice krispie baked chicken, it's the easiest thing in the world and the yummiest too. I also plan on cleaning the house so Ryan can come home to a very clean home on his birthday. YEAH for birthdays I love them.

1 comment: