Sunday, March 15, 2009

Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Kristen. I live in Texas and I am a junior high choir director. I know, I know, junior high, what am I thinking. Although I enjoy my job, it is not by any means my life. I am married to a wonderful man, Ryan. We have a 2 1/2 year old daughter Rylee, and a 2 month old son Caleb. Hinse, the RKRC initials in our blog name. We are a happy family, although we have our moments.

I started back to work three weeks ago, since Caleb was born. I thought it was going to be harder than it was, but truth be told, I'm so busy, I don't get a chance to think about how much I miss my children during the day. We are getting ready for UIL contest at work, so I am really busy trying to get beginner singers ready for judges. My mother stays home with my kids, God bless her! It is such a comforting thought to leave your children with someone you know is going to love them as much as you do.

Rylee is adorable. We are in the middle of potty training. I need help! Caleb smiles all the time and he is growing well.

I'm exciting to be blogging. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment